This week feels like it has been the first truly normal week for our family since Tiny T has been born (with the exception of a few extra dogs and chickens *wink). No holidays to weird things up. Just us, figuring out what our lives look like as a family of four. Learning to work and play and eat and sleep and breathe and manage our time and be calm in spite chaos that happens. Whew. We’re tired. But happy.
This week I made an extra effort to document our new normal. If you follow me on instagram you may have seen some of these images this week.
2. she wanted her baby in her “sling”
3. toy-strewn living room
5. look at that face. 10 weeks old.
6. figuring out cloth-diapering routine
7. Radio Flyer aka double stroller
8. wet bags from For Keeps
9. purple potatoes for dinner
10.little sweet smiles
11. little belly
12. vintage crochet booties