Hi everyone! My super cute and crafty friend, Ashley (who endearingly calls me “Martha Stewart, Jr.”), has a DIY on her blog that is too FRILLING not to share!
I’ve tried my hand at banner-making before, but these variations are even more clever and fun! Here’s what she did:
1. Found some paper bags leftover from her wedding.
2. Found some scrapbook paper she had from ages ago.
3. Glued the paper to the paper bags.
4. Painted chipboard letters with ink (chalk or pigment ink is best).
4. Punched holes in the top of the paper bags.
5. Put inexpensive yarn through the holes…and VOILA!
Here is another variation Ashley used for a wedding shower decoration:
- Tear out pages from an old book.
- Use some vintage photo distress ink and embellishments.
- Use chipboard letters and paint with chalk ink.
Ashley, you are so creative! You totally FRILL us!