1. B potting some seeds with her grandpa “Pop A”
2. Baby Taco, ready for takeoff. 5 months old.
3. We dyed some eggs.
4. Huntin’ em up.
5. Everyday: “B, what would you like to do today?” “Um, some painting.”
6. A new gnome hat, which unfortunately resembles a dunce cap currently. I’ll have to embellish it, I suppose…
At 5 months, Baby Taco is…
- the drooliest baby around
- finally sleeping, after much gentle persistence on our part, fairly regular hours (7 to 7 with one dream feed and one early-morning-waking)
- quite particular about my always being in her line of sight
- seriously interested in her sister
- in love (what 5 month old isn’t?) with Sophie the Giraffe
- already outgrown all the 6 month clothes
- happiest outdoors